FLOWSERVE VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS
SCG Process provides FLOWSERVE vertical turbine pumps to all industries and for virtually all applications. We provide everything you need for vertical turbine pumps, including repair and field services based out of our locations in Langley and Edmonton.
- Municipal water distribution
- Mine dewatering
- Cooling towers
- Lagoon circulation
- Hydrocarbon process
- Raw water infeed
- Golf course irrigation
- Snow making
The heritage brands that fall under the FLOWSERVE umbrella include Worthington, Byron-Jackson, IDP, Western Land Roller, Pacific and Lawrence.
Benefits of FLOWSERVE Vertical Turbine Pumps:
The vertical turbine pump is a diffuser type, single or multistage design for continuous service in wet pit and deep well applications. With more than 300 bowl and impeller designs, the VTP provides unsurpassed hydraulic coverage to ensure the best pump selection for a wide variety of services.
- Radial, half-axial and axial flow hydraulics
- Tie rod and bowl designs
- Heavy duty axial motor bearings
- Materials from reinforced plastic (impellers in NORYL) up to SuperDuplex
- Bowl and impeller wear ring configurations
- Winding insulation materials and winding layouts
- Cable qualities and cable configurations
- Motor filling fluid temperature control
- Accessories (shrouds, control equipment, installation accessories, frequency converters, cables, non return valves, adapters, etc.)