With several decades of experience under our belt, SCG Process is committed to helping you keep your equipment in top operating condition and to share our acquired field knowledge from across hundred of facilities that we serve. Our goal is to ensure that your equipment and systems continually operate at peak efficiency.
SCG offers annual and/or scheduled training programs to help ensure that your personnel has the specialized knowledge needed to keep processes running at peak performance and to help you meet regulatory reporting requirements. On-site or virtual, our experts deliver the information you need to excel at your facility.
Our training programs cover a diverse range of topics including new equipment installation and operation, software operation, instrument communication, detecting process issues, pump operation and optimization, chemical feed (liquid, gas, dry) and safety best practices for chemical feed systems. Programs are available for industrial facilities, municipal water treatment operations and municipal wastewater treatment plants. Please contact us to determine how we can best support your training needs.
Our Training Services include:
- Flowmeter start-ups (specialize in ABB flow instruments)
- Telog datalogger hardware and software
- Any instrumentation (flow, level, pressure, temperature, water quality analytical instruments, process control)
- Plant asset management and preventative maintenance programs
- Pump optimization and asset life extension