With over 40 years of experience across of variety of industrial and municipal sectors, you can trust the SCG Process team as a single point of accountability for your turnkey sewage lift station solutions. From engineering and assembly to commissioning and training, we can draw from our extensive library of modular treatment designs or engineer a custom solution to meet your specific site needs.
- Sewage lift stations
- Wastewater treatment
- Storm water
- Golf courses
GORMAN-RUPP SELF-PRIMING PUMPS
Gorman-Rupp self-priming centrifugal pumps are easy to install and easy to service. Because they are self-priming, they can be mounted high and dry at floor level with only the suction line in the liquid – there is never a need for service personnel to enter the sump. When service or maintenance is required, it can be completed easily with common hand tools. There are no long drive shafts to install and align, and no hoists or cranes are required on-site.
The self-priming pumps are available as basic units for connection to a power source or they can be flex-coupled, v-belt driven or engine mounted. Automated priming means dependable performance. All that’s needed is an initial priming and the pump will continue to reprime automatically. In fact, Gorman-Rupp self priming pumps will reprime with only a partially filled pump casing and a completely dry suction line.
FLOWSERVE MSX SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP
SCG Process is a representative for Flowserve MSX submersible pumps which are based on the Worthington sewage pump hydraulics. The Worthington pump design has been the reliable choice for a number of prominent municipalities for decades. Flowserve took that proven design and added a unique, reliable submersible motor to create the MSX line of pumps.
The Flowserve MSX family of solids handling, submersible pumps is engineered to perform efficiently in the most challenging environments, from pumping raw sewage to moving industrial wastewater and solids-laden liquids.
- High-Efficiency hydraulics reduce energy consumption and operating costs while providing constant, predictable pumping performance.
- EPACT-Rated motor offers high-efficiency performance for impressive energy savings.
- Spike-resistant windings provide smooth, consistent motor performance and the ability to handle voltage spikes with variable frequency drive motor option.
- Class H insulation system significantly extends motor life.
- Shaft and rotor are dynamically balanced for reduced vibration to ensure smooth operation and long service life.