For safe, reliable water treatment with a guaranteed 0.8% solution of sodium hypochlorite, De Nora ClorTec® Gen III on-site sodium hypochlorite generators are designed for high efficiency, low lifecycle cost, durability and reliability. The latest generation optimized ClorTec system delivers 15% operating cost savings over previous designs.
- Low capacity municipal wells
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Odor and corrosion control
- Cooling towers
- Swimming pool disinfection
The on-site generation of chlorine-based chemistries provides a safe, economical and effective solution for the treatment of water. For a variety of applications from drinking water treatment to microbiological control in cooling towers, on site generation lets you generate what you need, when you need it. This powerful and highly effective oxidant is generated without creating or transporting hazardous chemicals, ensuring the safety of personnel and the surrounding community. Innovative ClorTec® technological advancements deliver low levels of chlorate by-product formation at the highest efficiency available.
ClorTec® on-site hypochlorite generation systems use three common consumables – water, salt and power – to produce chlorine-based disinfectants when a solution of sodium chloride is passed through an electrolytic cell. This process converts the chloride ions present in the solution to either sodium hypochlorite or mixed oxidant solution, depending on the cell configuration.
- Optimized electrochlorination process improves salt & power efficiency, saving 15% in operating costs
- Robust, durable PVC/FRP casing with end view ports, remote monitoring and control, unique split flow option for further optimization
- Simple operation and maintenance with 100% access to every component
- De Nora brings 95+ years of electrochlorination experience, 6,500 EC systems, 3,500 ClorTec® systems, >355 patents, De Nora DSA® anodes
- ClorTec® systems generate from 25-3000 lb/day of sodium hypochlorite
- NSF 61 certified system