With over 40 years of experience across of variety of industrial and municipal sectors, you can trust the SCG Process team as a single point of accountability for your turnkey treatment plant solutions. From engineering to assembly, to commissioning and training, we can draw from our extensive library of modular treatment designs or engineer a custom solution to meet your specific site needs.
If you are a developer, small water user, mine or operator at a remote location, we believe there are advantages in partnering with SCG Process to build your modular plant. If you are an engineering contractor, we can partner with you to get the job done for your client. You provide the process and we’ll provide the rest.
Benefits of Modular Packages:
- Cost certainty
- Quality assurance
- Controlled assembly environment
- Factory testing prior to shipment
- Simplified installation
- Ideal for remote locations
Samples of Packaged Treatment Systems:
- Potable water treatment – We have built treatment plants based around filtration, UV and Hypo disinfection. We can also provide membrane, RO and water softening as part of our package. We can even take care of the pressure booster pumps and water storage as part of a complete solution.
- Mine water treatment – We have provided systems to treat surface water for turbidity, pH adjustment and monitoring including polymer dosing, lime and acid dosing and include all the controls and safety equipment required.
- Polymer feed systems – Our containerized polymer dosing plants have been designed for liquid or bulk powder. We provide everything from handling the barrel or bag, right through to the dosing control.
- Chlorine disinfection / de-chlorination – Our modular plants are ideal for wastewater treatment operations that face chlorine removal regulations for plants discharging to surface water sources.
- Swimming area treatment system – The system utilizes a near-shore isolated floating baffle curtain area to preserve the treated lake water in the swimming area. Inlet water is extracted and filtered through a screen to remove large particles followed by advanced ultraviolet treatment to disinfect the water. The treated water is then discharged into the swimming enclosure.