Watertight Manhole Covers
SCG Process is a distributor for Hamilton-Kent’s innovative watertight, corrosion-proof, non-conductive, locking rubber manhole frame and cover called the Lifespan System™.
The Lifespan System™ is the only integrated system on the market specifically designed to eliminate unwanted flows at the cover and chimney area. The components are made of high-performance rubber used to seal sewer pipes and manholes for more than 60 years. Now applied to the top of collection systems, utilities have a watertight, corrosion-proof and highly durable frame, eliminating rattling, binding and preventing covers from breaking.
The Lifespan System™ has several benefits and advantages:
- Reduces inflow & surcharges
- Reduces capital expenditures
- Reduces wastewater treatment & maintenance costs
- Reduces energy costs & carbon footprint
- Cost effective with enhanced life expectancy
- Choice of cast iron or composite lids, available in 24″, 27″ & 30″ clear opening sizes
- Load absorbing
- Integrated grade adjustment
- Integrated security
- Ergonomically friendly
- Easy installation