SCG Process is an exclusive representative for PHOENIX Process Equipment Company and their line of rugged, high quality thickening and dewatering equipment.
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Industrial waste processing
- Minerals mining
- Construction aggregate
The PHOENIX belt filter press is available in several different configurations, each suited to the specific application. The model WX is designed for rugged industrial applications and includes features such as a fully welded mainframe, oversized bearings, unique corrosion protection, and multiple compression zone configurations. The model LC is a compact model that provides a lower cost dewatering solution for smaller applications.
Belt Filter Features:
- Heavy-duty all-welded main frame assures component alignment
- Modular construction allows variable roller configuration for maximum process flexibility
- Designed for continuous automatic operation requiring minimal operator attention and low maintenance
- Open design provides easy access to all components
- Epoxy over zinc coated frame provides maximum corrosion resistance
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning provides clean, safe operation with maximum reliability
- Standard, extended, independent, or dual gravity zone for versatile, effective dewatering performance