VERTIFLO SUMP PUMPS
SCG Process provides sump pumps designed for your specific needs. High solids, acids, caustics, any or all of the above, we can help you chose the best pump for your specific application.
- Industrial waste
- Sanitary waste
- Process waste
- Rendering waste
- Pollution control
- Corrosive chemicals and hazardous liquids
Vertiflo Pump Company manufactures vertical, horizontal and self-priming pumps in cast iron, stainless steel and special alloys, delivering these pumps fast. Vertiflo’s vertical sump pump line offers up to 3000 GPM, 250′ Heads and 26′ depth. The horizontal end suction pump line offers up to 3000 GPM and 300′ Heads. Vertiflo pumps are designed for industrial and municipal applications with well over 20,000 pumps installed and operating successfully worldwide. Vertiflo is recognized as a quality manufacturer of dependable pumps, continuing to grow and encompass new applications in the pump industry.
Benefits of Vertiflo Sump Pumps:
- Fully enclosed, non clog-design with wiping vains
- High-trust angular contact ball-bearings
- External impeller adjustment
- 416 stainless steel shaft
- Gas-tight constriction
- Pump setting increments of 1-ft for sump depths up to 26-ft