2-wire conductivity, pH/ORP pION transmitter
The intrinsically safe AWT210 two-wire universal transmitter is a single-channel device for the measurement and control of pH, ORP or conductivity in hazardous and non-hazardous area applications. The next generation AWT210 transmitters have been designed as direct replacements for ABB TB82 installations.
Operation simplicity is a key feature of the AWT210 with intuitive software, advanced self-diagnostics and its innovative plug-and-play modular design that enables users to achieve increased levels of efficiency through reduced process downtime.
The AWT210 offers the power of advanced digital communications in a simple, flexible design, enabling you to get up and running quickly.
- ‘Easy Setup’ sensor configuration menus provide step-by-step guidance
- Advanced self-diagnostics conforming to NAMUR NE 107 provide harmonized indication of device status
- Multi-level security access prevents unauthorized modifications to transmitter configuration and calibration
- One-Button sensor calibration saves time and money spent on routine maintenance
- Common universal design for pH, ORP or conductivity measurement
- Plug-and-play sensor and communication modules minimize stock holding and maximize operation uptime available with PROFIBUS™ PA, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus™ or HART™ communications