ABB Turbidity Analyzers
SCG Process is proud to represent ABB turbidity analyzers that have been designed specifically for the measurement of turbidity throughout the potable water treatment process. SCG Process offers stand alone units as well as part of fully integrated packages for treatment facilities.
Whichever of the two measurement ranges you choose, low range (0 to 40 NTU) or higher range (0 to 400 NTU), you can benefit from reliable, accurate turbidity measurement with automatic optical cleaning and dry standard calibration verification.
ABB Turbidity Analyzer Benefits:
- Flow-through turbidity design
– Fast response to process turbidity changes due to minimal sample residence time
– Compliant to ISO Method 7027
- Automatic sensor cleaning
– Reduces maintenance requirements
– Optimizes performance sensitivity
- Secondary standards for calibration verification
– Accurate, repeatable, safe, simple
– Realize significant cost savings by reducing the use of primary standards
- Simple to use and maintain
– Intuitive, user-friendly design
– Simple-to-perform annual service
- Reliable and accurate measurement
– Ultralow back scatter for accurate measurement of low turbidity values
– Automatic bubble rejection to compensate for erroneous readings due to degassing
- Patented light replacement system enables change out in seconds. Each bulb is supplied fully protected in a patented assembly with integral light guide so you never come into direct contact with the bulb.