Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate)
SCG Process supplies complete engineered systems that are factory assembled and tested for the preparation and injection of soda ash (sodium carbonate). The chemical is supplied to site in a dry form and is prepared into a slurry using a dry chemical makeup system. This slurry is stored in a tank and then delivered into the process using a liquid chemical feed system.
The benefits and capabilities that we provide include:
- Experience with dry product handling, of various delivery volumes, as well as best practice safety protocols for containment and dust mitigation. Typical delivery volumes –(25 Kg bags, drums, and disposable & reusable bulk bags)
- Experience with material conveyance and volumetric field
- Stock Solution and Dosing designs for optimal storage and feed
- Innovative PLC design and control options.
- Complete package responsibility optimized for reliable operation and straight forward maintenance.
- In-house expertise and turnkey assembly capabilities
- T.S.S.A. certified piping (upon request)
Our dry feed systems are safe, accurate and reliable. We can supply both standard systems and custom solutions to meet specific site demands for metering rates, chemical storage, and best practice system design. Contact our expert sales and engineering professionals to help you select the best solution for your application needs.
*PLEASE NOTE: SCG Process is not a chemical manufacturer or supplier. Any technical information expressed above is intended for general knowledge and should be confirmed with a chemical manufacturer.