With over 40 years of experience across of variety of industrial and municipal sectors, you can trust the SCG Process team as a single point of accountability for your turnkey sewage lift station solutions. From engineering and assembly to commissioning and training, we can draw from our extensive library of modular treatment designs or engineer a custom solution to meet your specific site needs.
- Sewage lift stations
- Wastewater treatment
- Storm water
- Golf courses
Benefits of Modular Booster Packages:
- Cost certainty
- Quality assurance
- Controlled assembly environment
- Factory testing prior to shipment
- Simplified installation
- Ideal for remote locations
- Single point for warranty and service
FLOWSERVE MSX SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP
SCG Process is a representative for Flowserve MSX submersible pumps which are based on the Worthington sewage pump hydraulics. The Worthington pump design has been the reliable choice for a number of prominent municipalities for decades. Flowserve took that proven design and added a unique, reliable submersible motor to create the MSX line of pumps.
The Flowserve MSX family of solids handling, submersible pumps is engineered to perform efficiently in the most challenging environments, from pumping raw sewage to moving industrial wastewater and solids-laden liquids.
- High-Efficiency hydraulics reduce energy consumption and operating costs while providing constant, predictable pumping performance.
- EPACT-Rated motor offers high-efficiency performance for impressive energy savings.
- Spike-resistant windings provide smooth, consistent motor performance and the ability to handle voltage spikes with variable frequency drive motor option.
- Class H insulation system significantly extends motor life.
- Shaft and rotor are dynamically balanced for reduced vibration to ensure smooth operation and long service life.